Maximise Success with Accelerated UK Market Entry
Radi8 in partnership with Department of International Trade, Grant Thornton, Fintech Australia, London & Partners, Oury Clark and Tyto PR, look forward to welcoming you to this exclusive Fintech event.
Learn from the first-hand experiences of professionals who have done it before and tap the knowledge of our specialist panel and travelling experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you’re a founder, director or investor of an established fintech company with plans to expand to the UK, this is a must-attend event. Attendees will represent high growth fintech companies that are:
- Recently or soon to be funded and with revenues
- Proven in home markets
- Committed to scale internationally
- Seeking practical advice from trusted local partners
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Take advantage of the knowledge, experiences and specialist advice from our world-class speakers and experts who can help guide you through the process and give insights into the state of London’s fintech ecosystem.
Everything you need to know – from the influence of Brexit and regulatory changes to the practicalities of real estate, hiring key local talent, PR and marketing best practice and how to avoid the pitfalls and meet the challenges you’ll face along the way with confidence.
A prime opportunity to start making the essential connections with leaders in your industry, peers, investors and trusted service providers.
* Please Note: As places are limited at these exclusive events, we will be in touch with you directly to confirm that your place has been reserved or if you are on the waiting list. In the meantime, please do not consider the eventbrite-issued ticket to be the final confirmation.
08:15 – Doors Open
Registration, coffee/tea and light breakfast
09:00 – Welcome and Introduction by Master of Ceremony
09:15 – 10:00 – The London Fintech Ecosystem Explained
How to get inside the London Fintech ecosystem: This panel knows what it takes to get entry to the world’s biggest Fintech hub and all the business opportunities available within.
- Shaul David, Senior Fintech Adviser, Radi8
- Ian Buddery, Australian serial Entrepreneur
- Holly Stiles, Partner Grant Thornton
- Lynda Coker, Fintech Investor/Advisor
- Moderated by: Soozey Johnston
10:00 – 10:30 – Keynote Address from our special Guest Speaker
- Michael Ward, British Consul General and Director General UK Trade & Investment Australia and New Zealand
10.30 – 11:15 – Build the Beachhead & Doing Business in the UK
Money, Tax, Budgets and how to get set up: This panel has plenty of battle scars working with growth stage tech companies entering new markets and will give you much to consider.
- Huw Williams, Tax/Accounting Expert, Partner Oury Clark
- Pru Ashby, Head of Brexit & Key Accounts, London & Partners
- Peter Gillingwater, Headhunting and team-build expert, CEO Nexec
- John Aalbers, London based Australian serial CEO
- Moderated by: Soozey Johnston
11:15 – onwards – Refreshments and networking
12:00 – Finish[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_btn title=”Register Now” style=”outline-custom” outline_custom_color=”#666666″ outline_custom_hover_background=”#666666″ outline_custom_hover_text=”#ffffff” size=”lg” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fmaximise-success-with-accelerated-uk-market-entry-registration-50592640951||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Please note for most FinTechNZ events, there is Member and non-Member pricing. FinTechNZ reserves the right to check membership against our database and will contact you seeking additional payment if you’ve purchased the incorrect ticket.