Fintech New Zealand Hui
FinTechNZ will be hosting the first New Zealand Fintech Hui, March 18 to 20 in Queenstown.
The event is for founders, investors, industry and government partners to discuss the state of Fintech in New Zealand and to explore domestic and international opportunities.
We will discuss:
- Dive deep in the world of platforms with local and international guests from Rails Bank and Xero
- Unpack NZ reg reforms to understand the challenges for fintechs and the opportunities for reg tech
- Discuss Open banking and the Consumer Data Rights
- Explore opportunities for insurtech, the sleeping giant
- Pack in plenty of opportunity to network and enjoy the best of Queenstown including an finale dinner at Walter Peak
Places are strictly limited, grab your ticket quickly.
Thursday 18 March
- 5pm – Welcome cocktails
Friday 19 March
- 8:30am -4:30pm Conference and break out groups
- 6:30pm Finale dinner
Saturday 20 March
- Optional: Wine tasting and mountain biking
Proudly supported by Huddle