The continuous and rapid advancement of new technology makes this an exciting time.
Join FinTechNZ to join the WealthTechNZ eco-system and you’ll be joining an eco-system of wealth management companies, finance companies, and tech companies to participate in driving the adoption of new and innovative products forward.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our core focus is to promote innovation and the digitisation of wealth and investment services for improved customer outcomes. To do this we:
- support the digitisation of wealth and investment services, and
- connect and promote individuals, companies, and the wider WealthTechNZ sector.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of Anti Money Laundering (AML) Act and AML solutions online.
- Support robo investing / digital advisor.
- Lend our unique expertise to ameliorate investment opportunities between investors and start up businesses.
- Develop industry standards around term deposit transactions.
WealthTechNZ Working Group Chair
We are currently seeking a new Chair. Please contact us to let us know that you’re interested.
WealthTechNZ Working Group
- Alin Ungureanu – Chelmer
- Ben Lavender – Private Wealth Advisers
- Bill O’Boyle – Snowball Effect
- Chris Watson – MMC
- Clive Fernandes – National Capital
- Guillaume Dehan – Fund a Future
- Jim Janse – The Property Crowd
- Michael Daymond-King – Forsyth Barr
- Myles Allan – Mosaic
- Teri Edwards – AlphaCert Labs
- Ryan Wilson – BNZ
- Stephen Upton – Kernel
- Thyson Steentjes – ANZ
Want to know more? Sign up for the FinTechNZ update – it’s free and will take less than a minute!