Emerging FinTech is redefining the way we borrow, lend, save, spend, store and transfer money. Disruptive technologies are revolutionising traditional financial services, creating opportunities for start up entrepreneurs and corporate innovators.
The New Zealand Financial Technology Innovation Association (FinTechNZ) is a purpose driven industry working group and inclusive community that is funded by members and who bring together the community of:
- financial services providers
- technology innovators
- investor groups
- government regulators
- financial educators
- people who care about financial technology innovation and adoption.
The purpose of the New Zealand Financial Innovation & Technology Association (FinTechNZ) is to contribute to the prosperity of New Zealand through technology innovation.
Our Strategic Objectives
- CONNECT: Bring together a national community of banks, insurers, wealth managers and other financial services together with technology innovators, investors and policy makers; and connect our ecosystem and community to the world.
- PROMOTE: Promote the New Zealand financial technology innovation ecosystem, opportunities and challenges domestically to industry participants, the public, politicians, and the media; and internationally to the world.
- ADVANCE: Collaborate to help advance our ecosystem and shared interests for the benefit of New Zealand by ensuring the foundations for successful financial technology innovation and adoption are in place.