Collaborating to resolve your regulatory compliance challenges with technology.
Join FinTechNZ for access to RegTech NZ and you’ll be joining a collaboration on addressing regulatory compliance challenges, leveraging technology and community to simplify the understanding and application of legislation.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
RegTech NZ is a not for profit forum for Businesses, Regulators and Technology Vendors to collaborate on addressing regulatory compliance challenges, leveraging technology and community to simplify the understanding and application of legislation.
The goal of the forum is to:-
- Raise awareness of RegTech as a viable option to all
- Present a vision of what good might look like
- Encourage adoption by providing access to proven solutions
- Facilitate an environment in which collaborative innovation can evolve
RegTech NZ has come under the umbrella of Fintech NZ as a working group, joining FinTechNZ’s other working groups Sustainable Fintech and WealthtechNZ.
Stay Up To Date
- Banking group project: RegTech for Banking
- RegTech Registry
OUR TEAM – CO FOUNDERS
Want to know more? Sign up for the FinTechNZ update – it’s free and will take less than a minute!