RegTechNZ webinar: Implementing your compliance programme
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Know what you need to do for the new regime and avoid compliance breaches!
Join us online for valuable insights into implementing a compliance programme that can lead to better decision making, more efficient processes and better outcomes for clients.
Focus on delivering quality advice by knowing how to leverage technology to streamline compliance processes, reduce errors and increase accuracy. Also take the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practices, develop greater trust and enhance your firm’s reputation.
This webinar is ideal for all Financial Advice Provider (FAP) licensees and includes:
- an overview of the new regulatory regime
- compliance requirements for FAP licensees
- best practices for implementing an effective compliance programme
- the role of technology in compliance management
- case studies and practical tips
Our facilitator Tim Larkin will be joined by compliance consultant, Karty Mayne to share practical information and guidance. There will also be an opportunity to have your questions answered and engage in discussion.
- Date: Friday 28 April
- Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Location: Online
- Event Type: Webinar
- Cost: Free for members and non-members