You’re invited to attend the UK Fintech Week 2023! In partnership with FinTechNZ, The United Kingdom Department for International Trade (DIT) invites you to join them in London this April for UK Fintech Week 2023.
The UK Fintech Week is showcasing innovation in financial services on a global stage. It is a flagship event for banks, entrepreneurs, founders, investors, policy makers, regulators and more.
As part of Fintech Week, the DIT offers a curated programme including networking opportunities and information sessions. Programme highlights include:
- Pre-mission delegate briefing
- Programme of events from Monday 17 April to Friday 21 April
- Access to the entire IFGS programme, including 100+ talks/panels, roundtable engagements, drinks reception, and invites to fringe events
- An exclusive networking reception hosted by the Lord Mayor of London
- A dedicated fintech ecosystem day, featuring interactive sessions on everything you need to know about the UK fintech sector.
- A fintech matchmaking event for delegates to meet potential new partners
- A regional visit to another UK fintech centre.