FinTech Regulatory Roundtable Open Banking Panel
Join some of FinTech’s Executive Council for lunch, followed by a panel discussion on open banking, including who should be in charge – regulator or industry? And what regulator anyway? What are the risks and opportunities of open banking, and what can we learn from other jurisdictions.
- Zoe Wallis, CFA, Head of Transactions and Payments at Kiwibank linkedin.com/in/zoewallis
- Ben Lynch, Founder at Jude, an open data platform www.meetjude.com linkedin.com/in/ben-lynch
- Andrew Dentice, Technology Lawyer at Hudson Gavin Martin, linkedin.com/in/andrew-dentice-168b9144
- Jane Retimana, GM Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Payments NZ linkedin.com/in/janeretimana
- Poppy Haynes, Senior Advisor at MBIE https://www.linkedin.com/in/poppy-haynes-77295152/
Kindly sponsored and hosted by Bell Gully