Female Leaders Programme: The Experience of Work
This event is not run by an association in the Tech Alliance, but may be of interest to some members.
The Circle invites you, or your C-level nominee, to participate in our 2021 Women Leaders Programme ‘The Experience of Work’, from March – June 2021, a full 4 day (1 day per month) tailored micro-credential programme.
The programme will include a mix of local and international speakers, regional visits, learnings, interactive workshops, and experiences. The cohort will include domestic travel to visit some of New Zealand’s most innovative organisations, including WNT Ventures; Robotics Plus; Sharesies; Z Energy and Ngahere Communities.
The Circle has invited the following international organisations including Salesforce, Palo Alto Networks, IBM and Zoom to collaborate via virtual presentations. These companies will share their insights and vision for the experience of work, how it is shaping their strategy and relationships with employees and customers – challenging and stimulating new ways of thinking and working.
Topics and Themes
- Accelerated digitisation: AI and automation.
- Connected digital platforms replacing traditional business models: how does the philosophy of openness change the way companies work?
- Changing face of customer service/experience: avatars, chatbots, natural language processing, where’s it going and what does it mean for how our customers will interact with us?
- Future of work: What is happening to the gig economy in the face of Covid; how is AI/robots/IOT changing the nature of the work we do; where to next for Zoom and other remote working tools, 4 day week.
What’s next for innovation trends?: digital & health, sustainability, edge computing.
Micro Credential Programme
- Four full-day visits to leading organisations within New Zealand, highlighting businesses that are making a global impact and that offer solutions to the biggest challenges facing the world.
- Virtual learnings, visits, interactive workshops, and experiences with our international partners.
- Professional resilience and adaptability workshops exploring authentic leadership.
The programme is designed for senior female leaders who are in a position of strategic influence within their organisation.