Webinar: Insurtech Across the APAC Region
THIS IS A TECH ALLIANCE ASSOCIATION EVENT. THIS IS AN EVENT RUN IN PARTNERSHIP WITH INSURTECH
This will be the first virtual event held by the Global InsurTech Alliance (GITA) paving the way for a future event series.
The Global Insurtech Alliance was formed to represent leading insurtech ecosystems across the globe. We all share a common purpose, to create a global ecosystem for insurtech to thrive within. In this first Global InsurTech Alliance (GITA) event, we will focus the discussion around insurtech across the Asia Pacific region and includes representatives from:
- Rita Yates, CEO and Co-Founder Insurtech Australia and
- Kai Dwyer, Vallum.Insure as MC and Panel Moderator
They will be covering topics including:
- An Introduction to their organisations
- Current trends, including effect of COVID-19 in their region
- Key challenges their ecosystems are experiencing
- Key insurtech opportunities in their region
- How do Insurtechs look for customers or investors in these markets and what are some of the tools available
- Live polling and Q&A will be included in the session
Note: This session will be recorded for future use.