Launch of Financial Resilience Index (FRI) Research
The Financial Resilience Index is a tracking survey of New Zealanders’ views on five key financial resilience indicators.
Our expert panel will discuss the findings from the latest Index in the broader context of the pandemic, the great resignation and fears of rising inflation, and the implications for financial wellbeing and the wellbeing of New Zealanders as a whole.
- Trish Oakley, Head of Summer, Forsyth Barr
- Mary Jo Vergara, Economist, Kiwibank
- Ryan Bessemer, CEO, Trustees Executors
- Dr. Jarrod Haar, Professor of Human Resource Management, AUT
- Vicki Caisley, Chief People and Strategy Officer, Southern Cross
- Adam Boyd, EGM Private Banking, Wealth and Insurance, ASB
- Richard Klipin, CEO, Financial Services Council