LendIt Fintech Europe 2019
Lending and banking are converging. Traditional banks are launching new lending products, online lenders are adding bank-like services or even acquiring banking licenses of their own. Then we have the digital challengers banks that are rewriting the rules of banking.
Explaining how this new world works — and connecting the dots — can be problematic, if not impossible, for siloed financial services executives.
LendIt Fintech Europe’s agenda, divided into the following tracks, delves deeply into this new world bringing you the latest developments in the most important areas of fintech.
- NETWORK with 1,200 Banks, Fintechs and Investors – Banks, fintech unicorns, startups, equity & debt investors, all in one place. See who attended in 2018.
- CONSUME Lending and Digital Banking Content – Get inspired by 50+ sessions from industry pioneers pushing the boundaries of lending, digital banking, fintech and paytech innovation.
- Banks FIND Fintech Partners – Remain competitive by partnering with innovators. Meet Nordea Bank, Banco BNI Europa and more.
- ENGAGE Large Asset Managers – Large money managers, including Aegon, European Investment Fund and Balderton Capital, look to deploy capital.
- ENJOY a pint or two! – No one misses the Pub Crawl, by far the most fun way to network.
- SOURCE Cutting-Edge Solutions – 75+ sponsors & exhibitors demo products in our 2,500 square metre expo hall.
- LEVERAGE our Powerful Networking Programs! – Use our 1:1 Meetings app, enlist our VIP Networking Concierge and attend the Women in Fintech luncheon.
- LEARN from 150 Thought Leaders – Trailblazers include OakNorth CEO Rishi Kholsa, Starling Bank CEO Anne Boden and Julius Bär Board Member Olga Zoutendijk.
Please note for most FinTechNZ events, there is Member and non-Member pricing. FinTechNZ reserves the right to check membership against our database and will contact you seeking additional payment if you’ve purchased the incorrect ticket.