New Found Market Missions – Showcasing the next wave of FinTech innovation
This is an event run in partnership with FinTechNZ
WHO ARE THE LATEST FINTECH SUCCESS STORIES EXPANDING TO THE UK?
If you are interested in seeing the next wave of fintech innovation about to hit the UK then join us for an industry-wide pitch day, where open innovation agency CO:CUBED and Newfound will bring together the cohort of FinTech Market Mission attendees together to present their proposition to the market.
These well-qualified FinTechs who are interested in expanding their business to the UK have already proven success in their local market and will be testing their proposition to measure their impact and to make meaningful connections.
They’ll be keen to meet with prospects and potential buyers as well as people with a genuine interest in helping to support their business success in the UK.
REGISTRATIONS WELCOMED FROM
- Corporates and financial services organisations looking to identify the latest innovation.
- Fintech focused business groups and scaleup programmes that support FinTechs.
- Government – Those that handle inward investment and can provide essential support to businesses
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA FOR BUSINESSES PITCHING
Each fintech presenting will have taken part in the UK FinTech Market Mission programme which runs from Sept 14th – 24th. You can read more about the programme here.
To qualify, each business needs to meet the following criteria:
- Commercial success in their local market.
- A globally scalable solution.
- A clear product roadmap.
- Ambition and readiness to expand
- Revenues AUD $1m ARR+
- It’s an exclusive invite-only programme with a maximum of 20 companies joining.
- Moderated by a leading industry figure in fintech.
- Pitches are 3-minutes in length. Run over two short sessions no more than an hour long each.
- Our online platform provides ample opportunity to interact and network with the businesses pitching and other attendees participating before and after the event.