Open Banking Roadshow with Red Hat – Auckland & Wellington
As part of Red Hat’s Open Banking Global launch, the Open Banking Workshop is coming to NZ on 4-5 April. This two-part event is a unique combination of executive seminar and hands-on technical lab. Attendees have the option to attend only the morning session, or stay all day for both.
Open banking provides a new opportunity for financial services organisations to monetise the products, services, and data they already have, as well as gain new partners and customers. Going beyond simply meeting regulations can help your organisation surpass your competition and increase returns from your investments. To do this, you need a flexible digital environment that connects third-party applications to your application programming interfaces (APIs) and banking systems of record without compromising the security or operation of your systems.
Max McLaren, Vice President of Red Hat ANZ will open the executive session which will be run by Eric Marts Global FSI Principal at Red Hat
“Eric Marts is a principal strategist for financial services at Red Hat. Prior to joining Red Hat, Eric spent 7 years across several technical leadership roles within Retail Banking and Wealth Management at HSBC. He helped the firm accelerate the digitalization of its business by creating new and enhanced digital services in key markets across the globe. He has more than 20 years of professional experience across a range of industries and roles, including Wolters Kluwer, Oracle and Accenture.”
This workshop will help customers:
- Understand the full customer possibilities of open banking.
- Why they need more than APIs.
- How to use key technologies to move your open banking strategy forward faster.
Morning Executive Seminar will cover:
- Why open banking is critical to an organisation’s digital strategy.
- What will make open banking truly valuable for your business.
- How to move the beyond commercial benefits of open banking to drive new innovation.
Technical hands-on workshop will enable customers to:
- Gain insights into Red Hat’s Open Banking solution: key features, components and architecture.
- Try some of the key components of core products, including Red Hat 3scale and Red Hat Fuse.
- Dig into Red Hat OpenShift for container-based deployment and on-demand scaling.
Please note for most FinTechNZ events, there is Member and non-Member pricing. FinTechNZ reserves the right to check membership against our database and will contact you seeking additional payment if you’ve purchased the incorrect ticket.